domingo, enero 29, 2006

Mis frases preferidas de la música I

- "Words are very unnecessary..."

- "Here we are at the transmission party, I love your friends, they're all so arty..."

- "Psycho killer, qu'est que c'est..."

- Hemingway, Eichman, Stranger in a Strange Land, Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs, invasion, Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania, Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson, Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British Politician sex, J.F.K. blown away, what else do I have to say..."

- "Like a chinese proberv we are alaways searching.."

- "Attention, mesdames et messieurs, c'est important, on va commencer, c'est toujours la même histoire depuis la nuit des temps..."

- "I bought you drinks, I brought you flowers, I read you books and talked for hours every day, so many drinks, such pretty flowers, so tell me, what have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?..."

- "Relax. I need some information first. Just the basic facts: Can you show me where it hurts?..."

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

La primera frase que se me ocurrió de uan canción fue "Two o three girls has he, that he loves as well as me, but I love him"...
que le pasa a mi subconsciente, debo pensar en otra canción.